Welcome to 2Clarkia Street Durbanville
2Clarkia, situated in Wellway Park East, Durbanville, offers two units – the Emma Studio, a fully-furnished self-catering apartment, and Grey Goose Cottage, an open-space wellness centre venue for small workshops and meetings.
The Emma Studio is a trendy, industrial-style studio offering modern amenities, towels and linen, satellite TV, full Wi-Fi connectivity, and secure off-street parking for one to two vehicles. It’s ideally suited to business travellers looking for a homely base, or visitors to the area seeking a quieter space from which to explore the Winelands and surrounding areas.
Grey Goose Cottage, will cater to workshop and course facilitators, as well as small groups requiring a ‘workshop’ or ‘craft’ space. It has a kitchenette for basic catering, a guest toilet with hand basin and shower. The unit is fully Wi-Fi enabled and equipped with a hot and cold air conditioner for the summer and winter months.
Both units have a separate entrance and off-street parking. There is plenty of safe on-street parking for guests and visitors.
Approximate distance from shops and nearby attractions (traffic dependent)
- Durbanville village centre where you can do your shopping, grab groceries and enjoy the area’s many good restaurants: 4–5 minutes
- Durbanville Medi-Clinic: 3–4 minutes
- Durbanville Golf Course: 5 minutes
- Durbanville Racecourse: 7–8 minutes
- Durbanville Wine Route: 7–15 minutes
- Paarl town centre: 30 minutes
- Stellenbosch town centre: 31 minutes
- Franschhoek town centre: 54 minutes
- Cape Town city centre and the V&A Waterfront: 39 minutes along the N1 (depending on traffic)
- And many more…